Brake Inspection in Aurora, CO
Brakes are essential for safe driving and should be inspected regularly (at least once a year or every 12,000 miles).
Our brake inspection involves checking the brake pedal, brake fluid, brake lines and hoses, hardware, taking measurements of the front and rear brake pads or shoes, as well as the rotors and drums. Depending on what we find, we will make recommendations and provide a clear estimate for you to approve before we do any repairs.
Brake Service & Repair
The Car Care Council reminds motorists to look for the following warning signs that their brakes need to be inspected:
- Noise: screeching, grinding or clicking noises when applying the brakes.
- Pulling: vehicle pulls to one side while braking.
- Low Pedal: brake pedal nearly touches the floor before engaging.
- Hard Pedal: must apply extreme pressure to the pedal before brakes engage.
- Grabbing: brakes grab at the slightest touch to the pedal.
- Vibration: brake pedal vibrates or pulses, even under normal braking conditions.
- Light: brake light is illuminated on your vehicle's dashboard.
At Aurora AutoPros, we offer top-notch brake repair on all American and Asian makes and models.
The most common brake repairs include:
- Replacing brake pads and shoes
- Replacing or resurfacing of drums and rotors
- Servicing the hydraulics (wheel cylinders, hoses, and calipers)
- Repairing the anti-lock braking system (ABS)
For any and all or our services and repairs, our customers have additional peace of mind with our Nationwide 3 Year/36,000 Mile Warranty.
Brake Fluid Checks
Brake fluid is “hygroscopic”, which means that it attracts moisture from the air. Because many parts of your brake system are made of metal, flushing the brake fluid can prevent corrosion and failure of the system.
To learn more about the brakes in general, CLICK HERE. Stay safe with good brakes and have them checked before any grinding or squealing.